Tiers of Membership
Tier 1: Standard member of HMSA (Fee $90)
- E-mail newsletter(full version).
- E-mail invitations to events: free or discounted event entry fee.
- Listing of name and practice on HMSA Doc-finder directory on HMSA website accessible to public and other medical and health professionals.
- Free membership, discounts and privileges associated with the HMSA Member Benefit Program.
- HMSA voting rights.
Tier 2: Corresponding Member (Fee $0)
- Email newsletter
Details of HMSA Standard Member Benefit Program
Standard HMSA members can enjoy the added benefits of the HMSA Member Benefits Program. Benefits will expand and grow over time giving your membership added value.
Current benefits include:
Free Membership of the GOCMV (value $20)
The Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne & Victoria (GOCMV) is the largest, member based, Greek organisation in Australia with over 5000 members. Now based at the magnificent Greek Centre for Contemporary Culture, 168 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne , GOCMV provides a unique opportunity to its constituents to exchange ideas and information involving their Greek Australian culture, heritage and experience.
By becoming a member of the Greek Community you are contributing greatly to the continuation of an organisation that belongs to and exists for its members. GOCMV member benefits include:
- Discounted tickets to the Annual Melbourne Greek Film festival, Antipodes Annual Festival events, selected Melbourne Greek restaurants.
- Participating and voting rights, e-newsletter and printed newsletter.
Future Benefits:Retail, business and wholesale discounts
Standard HMSA members can enjoy the added benefits of discounts with our HMSA member benefits partners to be announced.